Metal utility box for knitters, crocheters and other fiber artists. Features cover graphic with the message, "Just one more row".
We've tested this selection of tools and notions in the real world with real knitters & crocheters and this is the best variation yet!
Perfect gift for the knitter who has everything (including yourself!).
- Retractable tape measure (color may vary)
- Utility scissors or snips (color may vary)
- Row counter
- 2 Yarn needles
- Latch hook tool for picking up dropped stitches
- Selection of stitch markers: 2 small soft rings, 2 medium soft rings, 2 extra large soft rings, 4 locking stitch markers
- 3 Large coilless safety pins
- Shawl pin/stitch holder
- 10 colored flags for tracking pattern progress
- Inside cover includes instructions for the Kitchener stitch.
Inside bottom is lined with thick material to cushion and reduce noise.
Outer metal box measures 3.5" x 3.5".
Room enough for adding your favorite tools, trinkets, and notions.
Assembled for fiber artist of all types in "The North" - Minneapolis, Minnesota.