Our 100% cotton masks are handmade.
These pleated masks have a pocket for a filter (filter not included) and elastic ear loops.
*This fabric pattern includes variations. Your mask pattern may differ slightly from the pattern pictured.
All masks are ready to ship.
Our masks meet the requirements outlined by the CDC for handmade fabric face masks:
- Fits snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Is secured with ties or ear loops
- Includes multiple layers of fabric
- Allows for breathing without restriction
- Can be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
- Approximately 7.5 inches x 3.5 inches
- Fully opened: approximately 7.5 inches X 6 inches
- Approximately 6.25 inches x 3 inches
- Fully opened: 6.25 inches x 5.5 inches
- 100% Cotton, double-layer
- Pocket in the lining for a filter (filter not provided)
- Soft elastic ear loops, easy to put on and take off
- Should be routinely washed depending on the frequency of use.
- Hand wash or machine wash on warm.
- Lie flat to dry or tumble dry on low.
- Mask fabric may wrinkle. Can be ironed
- Do not iron elastic ear loops.
-Wear in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain
-Should not be placed on young children under age 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing
-Be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth when removing your face covering and wash hands immediately after removing
Disclaimer: This mask is not intended to replace the surgical mask. It may not protect from viral infections.